Feedback follow onPosted: October 11, 2015
As recommended in my tutorial with Huw I have continued to experiment with materials whilst trying to reduce the amount of waste products made when physically possible. Obviously with a strict deadline and so many other events and projects coming up time is of the essence and falling behind is pretty much game over at this stage and decisions have to be made quickly and confidently.
By my next tutorial I aim to have the following things done or close to completion:-
- Bronze casting of elements of the finalized design piece
- More designs of the possible final piece
- Imprints and other forms of experimentation in clay and other suitable materials
- Evidence of following guidance and highlighting changes in the process
- Explaining why certain things did not work and how this has been resolved