Now entering the third week of Work Experience I have been asked throughout my posts some of which will be retweaked when I am able to a series of questions that will help shape the structure of the presentation and work displayed in December.
- What have I learnt over the last couple of weeks while out on placement in terms of skills, knowledge and about myself?
- What has been most enjoyable or beneficial to you over this time and why do you think this is?
- What has been least enjoyable and again,why do you think this might be?
- Have you been able to develop any particular personal or job role skills over this time?
- Are there any areas in your performance where you could improve your input and, if so, how?
- How do you feel about the experience so far, and have those feelings impacted on your work at any time?
- Can you identify areas where you would like to improve your skills, and how do you hope to do this during the the coming placement days?
So I will try my best to incorporate the answers to these questions in my posts that have already been posted and the ones that are still to come improve the quality of my posts and the presentation at the end of this academic term.