I am really happy with the feedback from Bethan regarding the Faking IT project, makes you want to do it again he says trying not to laugh like a maniac. It was really surprising to me that the project was solely in the good as I think everyone in the group would honestly say they have no idea how it would have worked out. I’ve really enjoyed working in the group and I hope the feeling is mutual, The feedback sheet despite highlighting areas was really positive and in fact the Charity group AGE CYMRU were requesting additional details in preparation for the event in March.
The areas that myself and Adele must address now as the entire Product Design group will be away for several weeks as of Monday, and the other two members of the group Will and Shannen are both Product Design it means its all on us to do our best but really we shouldn’t be worried. Roughly we have to
- Manipulate the lighting on the piece as it was seen as not strong enough to the rest of the piece
- The lighting behind the back piece needs o be adjusted as this will be irritant to the eye line when sitting down at the event
- The characters don’t work in black so colour like they appear in the film would be more suitable
- More Experimentation work is needed in sketchbooks for what we all individually did
- The size of the piece maybe a concern on the night and a stork would need to be added to the top of the peach and made more solid as a shape
- And more work in general but it is a high quality and has achieved the requirements Well done all.