For the Make Your Mark Brief I am expected to as far as outcomes are concerned
- A piece that sells my skills and concepts
- An accompanying book covering everything I have done evidence wise in regards to the project
- An updated Blog covering all this research and evidence based practice
- Branding such as a flyer a business card or a web page
- And a short 250 word paragraph on myself
All of this is achievable however there are quite a few pointers i need to go through before hand being
- What can I do,make that shows my skills and relations to future pathways in the maker world
- who are my competition, other colleges and universities, individual makers in their right
- Where can i get the materials from my outcomes from
- where are potential employers situated
- What experience will I need such as Work Experience
- How will I get my work out there such as galleries, stalls and online presence
- How can I copyright and protect my ideas from potential legal problems with other makers
- Will I need to gain additional or learn new beneficial skills
- Are these both traditional hand making or digital and machinery processes or a combination of two or three.
- What further qualification or short courses will I need to consider to create the best chances of a successful career
- What form of presentation is most suitable for my work a digital portfolio or a physical one or perhaps both
- Templates for my own physical work in the sense of advertising
- visiting existing makers and contacts
- research into means of funding and bursaries for businesses and such.
This admittedly is a lot of ground to cover in such a short amount of time in consideration of everything else that is going on and I will try my best to hit every target and validate why certain targets are brought into question when the time comes.