Due to the degrading and damage that the materials I am using go through as time progresses the processes I need to do for the evidence side of this project are fast paced, To give myself a breakdown of what i would need to achieve i made a bulletpoint list of the goals i needed to reach for the final piece for Make Your Mark in exhibition to be of a high quality and just as important finished on time.
- Collect enough objects and materials
- Document them for more long term future purposes
- Imprint the details into clay or ceramic slip experiment with this process
- Create slumps of desired quality pieces
- Display the final piece and experiments in exhibition before deadline.
As I go through the process the list of goals I need to achieve will grow further much like it would for all of the projects I undertake not just with Degree but everything else after it.